Saturday 1 January 2011

Santa Baby

 We spent my very first Christmas with family Pownall.  It was great to share it with so many lovely people! 






Here is a picture of our tree and presents before we made the trip.  Our poor tree must have been very lonely over Christmas.
 On Christmas day I was dressed in a ridiculously cute santa costume that I got from grandma Julie- the type you can really only get away with wearing as a baby so I took advantage of that.















 Here is a picture of my mom and dad, and me!













We spent the morning opening a few presents with my mom, dad and gran.  It was exhausting work.












Then we spent the afternoon at uncle Gary's and aunt Juliette's house.  We had a lovely meal (I think my favourite part of the meal was the little trees, yummmmy, the big people call it brokileeve, i think), opened more presents :) and I got to watch everyone dancing on the wii.  I even got to join in on a few good dance numbers!  Plus they have the biggest most hugest tree I've ever seen- filled with such lovely sparkly things!!  It was beautiful!


Here is a picture of me and my gran watching the dancing queens (and kings).









 Opening the first few presents was all right, but then I just liked playing with the tags and what was inside, of course.
 I spent a lot of time playing with my cousin Rubie.  She is a wonderful cousin and is always teaching me new things like my second sign word (fish-because I love to watch the fish swimming around at grandma's house).  Plus, she's a great dancer.

I got some lovely toys for Christmas - I think I'm going to need a bigger toy box to hold them all!

Here is one of my hand puppets from grandpa.













Which tasted pretty great!


  Another gift I got is this bus shaped sorter.  I surprised everyone by showing that I already knew what to do with it!  (It may take a bit of time to put it in the RIGHT slot but I've got the general idea...)









I also got some great clothes like this snowsuit from grandpa.  Here is me with Rubie's snowman which, unfortunately, has seen better days. 

I want to thank everyone-friends and family- who helped make my first Christmas so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment