Tuesday 28 December 2010

Wintertime things


 It's going to be my first Christmas this year so everybody is pretty excited about it.  Not me, though, because I don't even know what a Christmas is.  It must be pretty great with all this fuss.  We went to a Christmas market to find my first ever Christmas ornament- a handmade glass icicle.  I picked it out myself- I did a pretty great job, don't you think?




after that I went for a swing.  I do love
 swinging!  This is me showing how much I love swinging! 

Because of me mum and dad got a tree this year.  They were adamant that there would be no tree until I could appreciate it "properly" but caved a week before Christmas saying something about not wanting me to miss out on the "sparkly things."  I did enjoy the sparkly things- especially taking them off of the tree and seeing what sound they made when they dropped. 


Here is me inspecting the packages from America.



 




... and sitting pretty in front of said tree.







 I was also introduced to a fascinating thing- snow!  My mum was far too lazy and cold to take me out in the snow for my first exploration (she says) so she brought it in to me to have a play.  I have to say I had a pretty great time- snow is amazing stuff- and I can't wait for it to snow again as mum says she will take me out to roll about in it!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment